Break out of the cubicle…and into a flexible work-life balance.
Here’s a collection of non-computer science remote jobs available right now. Don’t wait too long to apply—these listings don’t stay up long!
- Virtual Travel Consultant – Travel and Lifestyle Services at American Express
- Freelance Copy Editor – Medical and Health Science (US), Aptara Corporation
- Editor at United Nations Development Programme – UNDP
- Professional Translation Services at UN Women
- Business Analyst (Development Team) at Sticker Mule
- Lifecycle Marketing Manager, Copywriter at Athletic Greens
- Project Manager at Connections Education
- Manager of Recruitment, Content & Curriculum Operations at Kaplan
- Online ESL Teacher at VIPKID
- French Canadian Data Associate at Aerotek
- Administrative Assistant at RTR Consulting
- Senior Writer at Aha!
- Legal Operations Wrangler at Automattic
- Commercial Property Claims Representative III at The Hartford
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Let me know what kinds of gigs you’re looking for. It’s totally anonymous but helps me narrow down the remote jobs search.
Get the first chapter of "Work From Home (or Anywhere)"
Start your journey to location independence by reading what it's really like to work from home. Get Chapter 1 (and some secret goodies) when you subscribe!