The guide to help you get from location-stuck to location independence
Do your best work where and when you work best. Many office jobs don’t require you to be in a central office. If you want to spend more time with friends and family, ditch the commute, and join the growing remote work trend this guide will help you figure out how to do it.
This 70-page digital guide includes:
- How to figure out if working from home will work for you;
- How to convince your boss to let you work remotely;
- And if that doesn’t work…where and how to find remote job opportunities;
- What you need to set up a home office on a budget;
- Personal branding and communications basics to help you be a successful remote worker;
- An action plan to help you get to location independence.
After working remotely part-time in one way or another for eight years, I finally decided to quit the office and work from home full-time. It completely changed how I work and how I feel about work. I believe that, for the right person, working remotely can be life-affirming and a catalyst to positive behaviour. Let this guide get you started.
“Work from Home (or Anywhere)” is currently only available in digital format.