Work from Home (or Anywhere)
Ditch the desk job for freedom, flexibility, and fun.
Ever wondered what it would be like:
- To hop on a plane for a 3 week “workation” in Spain…
- Hang out in your favourite coffee shops all day…
- Or turn your closet into a Pinterest-worthy home office?
“Work from Home (or Anywhere)”, the 70-page guide to working remotely, can help you get out of the office and into the life you really desire.
Two years ago, I quit my office job. Life has never been better.
Commuting for an hour every day to an office job you know you could do from home can be soul-sucking. And two weeks of vacation is NOT enough. Plus, wearing heels and a suit? Forget it!
Remote work gives you the freedom to work wherever you want. It gives you the flexibility to travel, be at home with your kids, and if you’re an introvert like me, you’ll love all that delicious quiet time (no more nosy coworkers!).
The office is no place for a free spirit. It’s time to spread your wings!
Author Rikki Ayers, writer, free spirit…likes going for 2 hour bike-ride lunch breaks.
What’s in this guide?
Not only will you hear first-hand how I transitioned to working from home full-time after dabbling in remote work for eight years, you’ll also get:
- Stories no one else will tell you about working from home (and that will help you fully prepare).
- Tips for finding a remote job or freelance gig.
- A shopping list for your home office under $200.
- + tons more
You also get access to things I couldn’t fit in the guide, such as a calendar template to help you plan your work day and a list of the best remote job sites. More coming all the time!
- FREEDOM AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
- A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A REMOTE WORKER
- A WORD ON WORTHINESS
- WHAT IS REMOTE WORK AND WHERE DO YOU FIND IT?
- PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS WORKED FROM HOME
- WHY REMOTE WORK IS A WIN-WIN
- HOW TO FIND REMOTE WORK
- IS WORKING FROM HOME RIGHT FOR YOU?
- THE THINGS PEOPLE DON’T TELL YOU ABOUT WORKING FROM HOME
- WORKING FROM HOME CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE
- SO YOU WANT TO DO THIS? HERE ARE YOUR NEXT STEPS
- HOW TO TALK TO YOUR BOSS ABOUT WORKING FROM HOME
- HOW TO PREPARE FOR WORKING AT HOME
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR A COMFORTABLE HOME OFFICE ON A BUDGET
- SKILLS TO PAY THE BILLS
- DEVELOP YOUR PERSONAL BRAND
- YOU DON’T NEED TO GO BACK TO UNIVERSITY
- COMMUNICATIONS 101 FOR REMOTE WORKERS
- FEEL FREE BY MANAGING YOUR TIME
- YOUR REMOTE WORK ACTION PLAN
- THE END OF YOUR NEW BEGINNING
Download the first chapter or buy the whole guide today.